1.26.2014

Cambridge weight plan - Part one

Hi guys! So I told you about the diet I'm going to try out and as promised I'll give you an update. Last week I went to visit the weight counselor who works with cambridge, who will guide me through the process and provides me the shakes etc. that I need. She explained how the diet works, which program I could do best and gave me a shake to try the taste. Before she could tell which program I should do, we had to weigh and stuff. She has a very cool scale, who also measures your metabolic age, bone mass, organic fat mass, muscle mass, bmi etc. It turned out my scale at home wasn't working too well; in stead of 84kg, I am 89. Wow, so that was a bit of a shock. But it's okay, because I'm going to do something about it and finally lose all the weight I gained!! All the measures the scale made came out on a receipt which I can take home. Every week I'm meeting up with her, we will measure again and I will get another receipt so we can keep track. She will also make pictures front and side every week and post them on an online website which I can log in to and see my pic's and my progress. I really like this as a great motivation!! Cambridge weight plan has several programs. It goes from the 500cal program to about 1200, I guess. We figured the 500cal was best suited for me. Why? Well, according to the magic scale, my ideal weight is 62kg. We set the first goal to 65kg, which is 24kg away and that's quite a lot so a drastic change isn't that bad. It's a very low calorie intake, but because I don't have a job (at the moment) and my study isn't physically hard on me, my body should be able to handle it. Because of the low cal intake I can't really do sports next to the diet, but that's okay. Because of my weight it's not that good as well for my back and stuff to go out and do some tuff exercise so I will just have to wait with that till I'm back on track weight wise!! I'm SO excited about doing this, lol. Can't even imagine what it will be like seeing myself skinny over summer! Anyway, I will be having three meals a day and 2,3liters water. The meals are shakes or soups and maybe later on some bars. I chose to do two shakes and a soup for dinner. There are lots of flavors but for my first ten days I chose Chocolate, Mango and Strawberry. For the soups I chose tomato and oriental. I will start tomorrow, tuesday and my next appointment is on the 7th of february. Curious about my progress? Keep an eye on my blog!;) Bye babes! x

No comments:

Post a Comment