2.04.2014

Cravings!

Arrrgh, it's harder than I thought!! I've been dieting for a week now and I'm not sure if I like it. Physically the first two days were the worst: MAJOR headaches and noxiousness, hunger.. Since day three I'm doing great. No hunger, no pain, nothing really. But than there's the mental part. I don't know why, but I feel like it's been a year since I've been doing Cambridge! I'm soooo sick of not being able to eat! It's so boring! Last weekend me and my boyfriend went to Den helder to visit some friends and have a fun weekend. That's where I came to realize what a HUGE part eating is to 'having fun'! There hasn't been ONE activity which didn't include eating. Me being clumsy me, I forgot my bag back at the apartment and we couldn't go back, so I didn't have my shakes with me for a whole day. I was kinda glad but kinda not, because it's really bad to eat in the first weeks of Cambridge. Well, there was nothing I could do about it so I just had to eat carb free. I ate some low carb meat and an omelet and I enjoyed eating a lot, but not as much as I had hoped because it wasn't really my fav food or something and I felt a little bit guilty. Sunday I got back on track and didn't cheat anymore since than. I deff think I am able to go on with cambridge and I know that it's just my mind playing tricks on me telling me how easy and nice it would be to just have diner with everyone else, but I won't. I want to achieve my goal and I'm going to! My first weighing moment with my counselor will be this friday, so I will post the results by than! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment