1.18.2014

Cambridge weight plan

Hi dolls! I'm announcing a new, every week returning, blogging subject. I'll start from the beginning. A few years ago I got a back hernia. Doctors said they wanted to give it the chance to disappear by itself, so I didn't neet surgery. In that time I was in a lot of pain and couldn't really do much sports anymore. After a year or two we finally decided to do the surgery, because my back wasn't getting any better and I didn't want to have that pain for the rest of my life already so I wanted to do this. I was scared as hell, but after surgery the doctor came to me and told me there was already an other hernia coming up on the other side, so I was really glad I did it! The recovery was really hard, I had to lay down for 6 weeks, ugh!! I'm bored very easily so this wasn't my kind of relaxing.. After those 6 weeks and of course a bit during me coping with the hernia before surgery, I gained a lot of wait. I used to weigh around 62kg and over the years that number became 84. I tried various methods to lose it but I just couldn't get through or results were too slow for me, I'm not really a patient person, haha. But its all going to change, if you ask me! Next Tuesday I'm going on an intake meeting with a woman who works with 'Cambridge weight plan'. It's a program where you cut a lot on calorie intake and live on shakes, bars and soup basically. A friend of mine has done something like this but from another brand, same system and quality, and the results are just mind blowing. I would have thought that when she started eating normal again she would gain a lot of wait back on, but that still hasn't happened after a few months! I'm really excited about this but also a bit scared because I know it will be really hard not to eat normal meals. But that's okay, because if I do this correct I can lose all my weight BEFORE summer!! SO excited to see myself skinny again. Anyway, I will have a meeting every week with the lady who sells this and supports you so I will be posting my progress here every week until the very last week!! Loveee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment