1.17.2014

Such a cool event!



Electric run. It's already hot in the US as I found out and it's brought here, to Holland, by the TV channel 'NET5'. Last summer they introduced to us the color run; a simple 5k run just for fun with LOTS of color by throwing paint on everyone, so much fun! The tickets sold oud really fast, like in 20 minutes so I didn't get to join. But now, for their 15th birthday they are throwing an even bigger party: The electric run! It's mind-blowing beautiful, cool and just looks like so much fun! After the easy 5k run, I say easy not because I'm a runner but because most people just walk, there will be a big  party. Everyone will be dressed in neon which, like, what's not to love about neon!?, and there will be lights all over the place. Here's a vid of an US version! I'm deff planning on going, so my fellow Dutch girls: Meet you there??


No comments:

Post a Comment